Spring 2016 Dates
Registration Opens: Monday, January 25
Registration Deadline: Monday, February 22
*There will NOT be a deadline extension this season.*
Schedules Posted: February 26
Play Begins: Sunday, March 6
Last Match: Sunday, April 24
*NO Play on April 3
Playoffs: Sunday, May 1
Finals: Sunday, May 8
This perfect "No Cut" opportunity keeps all of your players playing! The league features terrific competition that allows high school and middle school kids to play all year long in a team environment!
Important Information for the Spring 2016 Season:
- The team is run by a Parent Captain.
- Match Play is Sundays at 3:30 pm at high school/middle school courts or a subdivision/facility/park.
- Teams are made up of a minimum of 5 boys and 5 girls.
- Middle School A and B levels. MS B plays with green dot balls.
- All doubles format (#1 Girls Doubles, #2 Girls Doubles, #1 Boys Doubles, #2 Boys Doubles, and Mixed Doubles).
- Bathrooms are not a requirement.
- USTA insurance policy covers all participants - no liability to the school.
- League fee is $30 per player.
- USTA membership is not required.
- 6-7 matches per season, plus playoffs and finals.
- All players are entered into an online weekly drawing for tennis goodies from Wilson Sporting Goods.
- The very popular ‘Hit for Prizes’ takes place at the finals where players will take home anything from Wilson Sporting Goods grips to racquet bags.
Contact email@example.com or call 770-416-4333 if you have any questions!